Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Trip Back in Time

Tonight I'm off.... Off to "touch and feel" some of the results of my genealogical research and to enjoy a weekend away at a scrapbook convention.

My Destination: SE Pennsylvania (more specifically...Collegeville and Valley Forge)

The former to visit Ursinus College and have some fun digging in the archives to learn some more tidbits about my ancestors. The latter to go to the Creating Keepsakes Conventions - three days, nine classes and more scrapbook supplies than any woman should be allowed near with a credit card. :-)

I haven't finished packing, but that's OK...that's normal. I've packed for a week long trip to Germany in less than an hour before, so I should be fine, as long as I don't forget my glue dots!!

More to follow....

No comments: