Monday, December 26, 2011

Back from....the Other Side of the World

Hi!  I'm sure some of you are wondering whether I fell off the face of the Earth, but in fact, I just traveled to the other side of the Earth.  Every now and then, my "real" job takes me to far away places....places I've never been and this is no different.  As a result, though, my love for scrapbooking (and being able to post sketches and scrapbook ideas) takes a back seat as I rack up the frequent flyer miles.  :-)

In this particular instance, I spent one week in Little Rock, Arkansas and promptly turned around and spent a week in Seoul, South Korea.  I had never been to Asia before and it was a great experience, so I will definitely be going back (when it's warmer)!!

The good news is....the very long plane ride back allowed me to work on more sketches, so while my plan of handmade card sketches every week during the holidays kind of fell through, there will be more of those and of regular scrapbook pages coming very soon.

I hope everyone has an excellent holiday season and Happy New Year!!

No comments: