Saturday, January 07, 2012

A Year in the Life - Week 1

So, I'm a week into my Picture-a-Day challenge and it is well....a challenge. By the end of the day, I usually have a picture to use, but I determined very early on that it's easy to take a picture, but I'm trying to take a picture that is representative of the day....or a tradition of my family.....or something particularly striking. So far, I've taken several pictures of my boys, an incredible sunset, a thermometer and a book. As I've gone through this week, I've also made a list of those things that I could or want to take a picture of. For example, I always have a Starbucks in the morning and my current favorite is a skim cinnamon dolce latte, so I take a picture of the cup every morning....just in case I don't get anything else for the day. Of course, when that actually happens, I'll have to find a new "go to" picture. :-)

No comments: