Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sketch of the Week - 27 May 2007


I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful Memorial Day (and getting a little extra time to scrap). This week's Sketch of the Week is an 8.5" x 11" single - many thanks to those who voted this week. While I do love to make 12" x 12" sketches, it's a nice break every once and a while to do something different. :-)


I chose a single photo layout, as one of the voters asked for it specifically. Each of the strips behind the picture is .5" high. The gray corners can serve any real purpose you'd like to, but are meant to just create a little visual interest by displaying a different color or pattern underneath the primary background.


If you'd like to vote for the Sketch of the Week, please check me out at the Choubox Sketch Pad.


If you have any general scrapbook questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a line!

No comments: