Thursday, July 26, 2007

Valley Forge (Part Deux)

I'm heading out this afternoon for my second Creating Keepsakes Convention. Much like last year, I've loaded up on classes (I've always liked school). To be specific, I'm taking the following:
  • A Thing or Two about Boys
  • LuCKy Girl
  • All About Heritage
  • Boys Go Zoom!
  • You’ve Been Framed!
  • 10 Things Every Scrapbooker Should Know
  • Keep it Simple, Make it Quick, Get it Done with Metropolis

While my true goal is to make it to CKU one day, my experience last year was incredible and I learned so much (and came back with so many scrapbook supplies...I'm still digging out of that pile). Just keep your fingers crossed that the power doesn't go out!!

I will report back as soon as I get home on Saturday evening and share with all of you what I've learned.

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.