Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012: A Year in the Life

So, it's no secret among my family and friends that I've been known to take a picture or two....of normal and, not so normal, things ( I have more than one picture of manhole covers....yes, manhole covers). So, when I saw a recent blog post about a "Photo a Day - 365 Project", I was intrigued and thought this coming year as good as any to take on this kind of project.

The advent of smartphones with their built-in cameras means you always have a camera with you and since I end up doing a "year in review" for our annual Christmas letter anyway, I will be doing all my prep work throughout the year instead of all at once.

If you haven't heard of it, the challenge is to take at least one picture a day. It's very much like a diary, but in this case, a visual one and one that I will be sharing the progress and sketches for the resulting scrapbook pages. It starts on January 1, 2012 and I hope you will join me on this adventure!! Happy Scrapping!

No comments: